HeadingPic

HeadingPic

One fine day

Last Saturday I spent my morning at Ashley’s decorating sugar cookies together with few girlfriends from church and just hangout. It was a lot of fun... the cookies smells really good and they’re yummy too! I left with quite a few of them to share so I brought some to work :)

The lobster one is for warren… it was specially made for the husbands :)

Then at lunch, my dear hubby planned a lunch out for us to try the Arizona pizza restaurant. We’ve never been there since it opened last year and every time we passed by the place it’s always packed so we figured it must be good. I’m not a pizza lover myself and I’ll probably just eat a slice or two if it’s good… but their pizza is pretty good! We both like it a lot. We ordered a 10” pizza and hot wings :).



Then we window shopped for a bit and then went home and did our laundry while we watched a hallmark movie. These movies always speak to your heart! I must have cried a bucket of tears hahaha!