HeadingPic

HeadingPic

bertday!

So I had my hapi bertday last august 1! : ) I got emails, txt msgs, personal greetings and phone calls from love ones which touched my heart deeply *teary eyes* words cannot express how deeply grateful and happy we are (warren and myself) for having such wonderful families and friends – near and a far – always mindful of us through the good times and the bad. Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts!!

Here is a recap but first let me say that last August 1st was a very eventful day, coincidental? I think not! but of course I’m being biased here hehe. I’d like to think that it’s because it’s my bertday : ) oh come on! I think I’m entitled to be silly atleast once a year! lol

Anywayz, my cousin (crispop) had their first baby on August 1, 2008, how cool was that! And it’s a girl… we are sooo happy for them! Both mommy and the baby are doing very well, by the way. Then there is this astronomical phenomenon a total solar eclipse on August 1, 2008! Although we didn’t get a good view from here but still... on my birthday?! Very exciting indeed! And as if that wasn’t enough, David Archuleta, my “American idol”, debuted his first ever single titled “CRUSH” on August 1, 2008!!! This is beyond awesome!!! (I’ll tell you all about my shamefully admitted craziness about DA – as warren would attest to it *lol* – in another post!). Whew! Tell me if that wasn’t eventful?

Now back to me hehehe it sure was a very happy birthday! I took the afternoon off from work and went out for lunch with my dearest hubby at cheesecake factory. Then we invited our friends over for dinner that night. Warren and myself wanted to show off our culinary skills of course which our friends politely complimented hahaha (little did they now we got a little help from tatay! ssshhhh!) Below are some kewl pictures and video too!


Here is everybody!

a snippet of what went on that day : )

No comments: