HeadingPic

HeadingPic

The Colour of Fall

wow… so far I’ve been keeping my promises haha! Not that I don’t coz I do… it’s just that I forget sometimes hehe… but it rarely happen of course! *ehem*

Anyway hehe, here are pictures we took going around the local areas here marveled at the beauty that is fall. But first, here’s a beautiful poem, which simply captures the way I see this season.
Autumn Leaves
by Paul Berube

Palettes of orange, yellow and gold
a mixture to tease the darkest of souls.
An arrangement of hues both bland and bright
blown through the air when the wind hits just right.

All shapes and sizes their structure may be
but one can distinguish their genesis tree.
Elms, maples and the mightiest oaks
shedding their cover, baring their coats.

It's sad just to see them tossed in the breeze
when I think of the way they pleasure and please.
If ever a season could put me at ease
I'll always remember those fine Autumn Leaves
Now, the pictures :)

trees around the house and neighborhood


trees around our area

us driving around taking pictures : )

No comments: