HeadingPic

HeadingPic

Googled my hubby’s name :)

I Google a lot! I Google stuff about anything from a word definition to work related stuff to knowing something about something to recipes to artsy stuff to… yeah, how to put on make-up hahaha (don’t judge me I’m a late bloomer). Then just out of the blue, I googled my dear hubby’s name :) and found this blog entry/article where he was mentioned… it’s pretty cool I think… here is an excerpt and the link to the blog:

Blog Link: About Oracle (http://rwijk.blogspot.com/2008/09/oracle-openworld-day-2.html)

“I decided to have a look what Greg Pike had to say about the forum. His point was that he was amazed at the speed and the quality of the answers in the SQL and PL/SQL forum,…

Greg showed a particular thread he participated in about a quite complicated query combining string aggregation and counting. He was impressed by the answers ("these guys are unbelievable"), and went on to show all the given alternatives by Warren Tolentino, Nicolas Gasparotto, Rob van Wijk and michaels, solving the problem with hierarchical queries, model clause and xmldb stuff…”


Warren is a regular to the Oracle forums website, will try to help on questions that people post regarding things they are having trouble with in their codes or things they wanted to improve in their codes or some general questions about SQL and PL/SQL. I know he’s very good at what he do but his kind of modest about it. And so to see other people recognizing and appreciating him, I think, is kind of cool. :) He’s pretty surprised when I showed him this hahaha!

No comments: