HeadingPic

HeadingPic

Random Things

This is a collection of random things that happened lately. :)

First snow of the season! (I have to put the date on this one, Dec 5, 2009) it’s a beautiful site! Still not liking it though. :)



Made my very first ginger bread house at our RS Souper Saturday activity. Not bad I think :) just don’t place it next to the other ones… or this would look like a shanty hahaha!



I had my dose of the The Twilight sequel New Moon! Watched it with a bunch of girlfriends from church… which made it even more fun!


Rainier turned 2! Since we didn’t have kids to bring to the party… we make it up by being the KIDS! Hahaha!


We witnessed a dream become a reality… our dear friend Roland completed his MBA! Yay!



Drove to the Berkshire in Massachusetts… nice place. Was not able to take pictures though :( just this one on our way there. We’re going back so… next time. :)

No comments: